Welcome to The Sentiment – a source of news and opinion shaping public sentiment on ASX-listed companies.
Investor-submitted content plays a big role in how public sentiment is formed in the retail investor community so The Sentiment welcomes investors to submit their views on ASX-listed companies.
Unlike other online blogs, submissions to The Sentiment must be backed up with sound research which is why we discourage unsubstantiated claims and encourage all users to review the posting guidelines before submitting an article.
All authors on The Sentiment will commence as ‘Public’ submissions authors who prove to be thought-provoking and an expert in the field will be invited to submit to The Sentiment as an ‘Expert’ author which will be displayed in each author profile.
Each author profile will display the author’s article hits so you can keep track of how many investors are reading your work.
Submissions to The Sentiment can be submitted under any of our three categories:
- News – Unbiased reporting of events in the financial world;
- Opinion – A view or analysis of a company, sector or event;
- Satire – Light-hearted humour around investing, business or finance.
We welcome submissions from all investors, right from beginner to fund manager but our editorial team will always attempt to provide constructive feedback should your submission not be published.
To submit an article, just register (for free) to The Sentiment and click the orange “Submit An Article” on the Home Page.
Once your article is published, fellow investors are invited to discuss the topic via the comments section at the bottom of each article.
- Merry Christmas from The Sentiment – Top Stories of 2019 - December 20, 2019
- Welcome – Submit your article to help shape investor sentiment! - August 22, 2019
- Lack of footcare presents Podiatry as ‘hidden gem’ for healthcare investors - August 15, 2019