Emerald Financial Outlook on Crowd Media (ASX: CM8) – Speculative Buy
Through economic uncertainty driven by COVID-19, Crowd Media (ASX: CM8) has successfully undergone a major business transformation where its business has adapted well to economic conditions. A $2.8 million financial turnaround has been driven by core management changes that have accelerated Crowd’s its online retail divisions while making major inroads towards their Conversational Commerce project that has delivered a beta product 12 months ahead of schedule while signing various strategic partnerships in the artificial intelligence sector that validate the potential of their game-changing technology.
– All Horizon 1 goals met, highlighted by $2.8m financial turnaround for FY20;
– Tech startup profile but generated $16.5m revenue in FY20;
– Crowd Media now underlying EBITDA positive;
– Beta version of Conversational Commerce launched 12 months ahead of schedule;
– Clear pathway established for Conversational Commerce tech in 2022;
– Critical strategic partners secured scalable Talking Head platform;
– $1.67m debt cleared for healthy financial position as expenses continue to decrease;
– Fintech brand partnerships flagged for 2021 with rising demand from core audience;
– Crowd Direct delivered $317k sales in Q1 FY21 from a standing start;
– Online retail booming as a result of COVID-19 and pandemic lockdowns;
– AI Chatbot capabilities increasing every month, now handling 65+% of queries;
– Takeover Target: Low to Medium
This is only a brief excerpt of the report. To download it in full, simply register for free below.
*Owners of this website are CM8 shareholders