On 10 February, 2021, Crowd Media (ASX: CM8) hosted an investor briefing with Chairman Steven Schapera and CEO Domenic Carosa to discuss the Crowd’s latest developments.
Topics discussed in the briefing and question time included:
- Planned timeline for showcasing the next version of beta ‘Emma’
- How Talking Heads are the next generation of current text-only chatbots
- The AI Alliance and Crowd’s equity investment in shared success
- The $6 billion conversation AI opportunity that Crowd is revolutionising
Click below to watch the update.
To receive Crowd updates and notifications of future briefings, investors are invited to join Crowd’s mailing list here.
*Owners of this website are CM8 shareholders
- Healthia earnings up 91% as pandemic boosts Aussie health consciousness - February 25, 2021
- Overcoming off-field budget cuts, Catapult analytics prove essential across pro sports - February 25, 2021
- New rides and Theme Park upgrades – Ardent Leisure poised for pandemic recovery - February 25, 2021